Michelle McLeod is the 2012 Real Estate Institute of Queensland Residential Salesperson of the Year. Michelle has also recently been named the Ray White Salesperson of the Year.
Michelle is a firm believer that a culture of trust, integrity and innovation breeds success and her results speak for themselves. She has been a leading agent in the Western Suburbs for 19 years, and for the past decade has been recognised as an Elite Performer for Ray White which places her in the top 1% of Ray White agents worldwide. She provides individual attention to every client and enjoys a broad stream of repeat business and personal referrals.
When Michelle was a teenager her family relocated from Sydney to Chapel Hill and she continues to live there with her family. She continues to play an integral role in giving something back to the community that has supported her over the years.
Michelle provides support through direct donations to chosen charities, sponsorship of a growing number of children through The Smith Family’s Learning for Life program, and voluntarily giving their time to community groups.
– Current Number 1 Ray White Salesperson in Brisbane’s Western Suburbs
– Current Number 4 Ray White Salesperson in Queensland
– Current Number 11 Ray White Salesperson Internationally
– 2012 REIQ Residential Salesperson of the Year
– 2011 Ray White Qld Residential Salesperson of the Year
– Top 10 Salesperson in Qld: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
– Top 5 Salesperson in Qld: 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
– Elite Performer 2002 – 2018