Ray White Indooroopilly
This 70's beauty is ready to party and join 2017!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are seeking a home with great bones, that has all the right spaces, able to be lived in while you let your creative spirit go wild, then you'd better be quick for this one! This family home was built by current owners (original plans available) and has been a very happy home for their family, and seen many a fun time. With loads of options for schooling, and acres and acres of park land and bicycle paths, you will be amazed how much is on offer. But now it is time to move on and let a new family make it their own and enjoy living here.
The photos tell the story, but let me point out these great features:-
* Main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe away from children's wing
* Bed 2 is a double room and can easily be turned into 2 rooms (it was originally planned to be 2), making 4 bedrooms
* Children's wing has it's own bathroom and door closing off from the kitchen/family
* Kitchen/Dining/Family room can easily be re-modeled into an open space
* Large Formal Dining - Lounge room has rafted ceiling and door closes off to family room
* Undercover area open into both Family and Lounge rooms
* Storage area off carport
Let's not forget how great this location is:-
* Under 1 km to Ambrose Tracey College
* 1.3km to Fig Tree Pocket State School
* 1.65km to Indooroopilly State School
* 1.8km to Chapel Hill State School
* Under 3km to Indooroopilly State High School and St Peter's Lutheran College
* Under 2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Train station
* 1.5km to Kenmore Shops
* Under 1km to Western Freeway and Bikeway
Sellers have found their next home already and want this SOLD FAST!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Ideal Renovater
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.