Poise. Position. Perfect.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BEAUTIFULLY BRAND NEW, CENTRALLY LOCATED, DISTINCTLY LOW MAINTENANCE
In this coveted leafy pocket of Taringa, one very rarely encounters a new family home offered for sale, and certainly none in our memory with such clean design lines, practicality, and fastidious attention to detail as is this particularly fine four bedroom residence. Suitably elevated well clear of any flood areas, low-maintenance was a stipulation of the brief, the result being lock-up-and-go convenience.
And convenience is also inherent in the location, being just a walk or short drive to all imaginable amenities, and just 5.5 kilometres to Brisbane's CBD.
The pivoted front door features solid timber and opens to the foyer with double height void above, timber and glass staircase and widened hallway. Accentuated by the 2.7 metre ceiling height, natural light enters via the many cleverly positioned windows and glass doors. The interior here is a pleasing balance of lightly toned palette and warm timber.
Pure foodie's delight and functional is the kitchen, with that wide Caesarstone island benchtop,
all-Miele appliances, gas cooktop and loads of cupboard space. The aspect to outside from here over the open plan lounge/dining is all greenery and space.
Upstairs, also with a 2.7 metre ceiling height, incorporates a sizable study nook and rumpus opening to a full-width north facing balcony. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite has over-sized windows to maximise the view.
Please call, text or send an enquiry via email to Mark. Your enquiry is important and will receive
a response within one business day, Saturday included.
18 GREGORY STREET AT A GLANCE:
4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom, 2 car lock-up garage (remote-control door)
- 2.7 metre high ceilings to ground and first floors
- NBN Ready
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- 20mm Caesarstone bench top with pencil round edge
- Abey 'Lago' double bowl undermount sink
- Miele 60cm 76 litre Oven
- Miele 60cm gas Cooktop
- Miele 60cm built in Rangehood
- Miele semi-integrated Dishwasher
- Grohe Tapware - Eurosmart Cosmopolitan round gooseneck kitchen mixer
- Grohe "Bau Flow" mixer tapware - bright chrome in bathrooms and laundry
- White timber blade ceiling fans to all Bedrooms & Patio
- Villeroy & Bosch O'Novo dual flush back to wall toilet suite with soft-close
- Feature timber pivot door with clear glazing
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and over Patio
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Full termite management system
- Two television points with coaxial in ceiling
- 12 months builder's warranty; 6 year structural guarantee
- Last Rates Notice Brisbane City Council: Not Available
LOCATION, SHOPPING, TRANSPORT
Taringa Shopping, Medical and Commercial Precinct 700m
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre: 800m
Taringa Train Station: 850m
Bus stop: 50m
Abode Caf: Local favourite meeting place, 120m
Brisbane CBD: 5.5km
Hillsdon Road Preschool 200m
Indooroopilly State School Catchment: (1.2km to school)
Brisbane Boys College: 1.2km
Indooroopilly State High School Catchment: (1.6km to school)
St Peters Lutheran College: 1.8km
University of Queensland: 3.8km
(All distances approximate, direct line)
**This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.