Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architecturally Innovative - Artistic Ensemble
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Originally designed by architect, Darryl Bennetts, using his family influences from Spain and Greece combined with the modern Queensland features that are ideally suited to both summer and winter living in Brisbane.
A true statement of architecture which will excite any knowledgeable draftsperson or those who are intrigued by the beauty of design.
- 1970 A-frame Brick & Tile Style Construction
- 9ft soaring ceilings
- Exposed timber beams / raked ceilings
- Rose coloured vertical window on the Eastern wall
- Wrought iron lacework along the balcony of the 2nd storey
- Open fireplace using kiln fired bricks
- Gorgeous bay window adding to the old worldly ambiance
- Steep pitched roof and gorgeous sky lights for natural light
- Bavarian crystal chandelier
- Wonderful front courtyard perfect for winter sun bordered by flowers, hedges and established trees to the North offering shade and seclusion
- The rear is summer entertainment time by the pool and courtyard dining flowing from the kitchen.
The practical layout will be enjoyed by your family.
- Downstairs modern open plan living spaces with formal dining and lounge with carpet and terracotta tiles
- Separate kids' family room with parquetry floors
- Separate office or 4th bedroom ideally located near the downstairs bathroom
- An incredibly well thought out kitchen which has loads of space, walk-in pantry and seamlessly integrates indoors with the outdoors
- The bedroom wing is privately tucked away upstairs - an enchanting area with 3 bedrooms and the main suite boasts excellent robe space and direct access to the main family bathroom
- Cross breezes are beautiful on the hill top creating a cool environment for Brisbane weather
- The double garage is directly off the street
- Wine lovers will adore the temperature controlled cellar at the rear of the garage for avid collectors.
This is an individual offering which will never be repeated. It was artistically unique in design from "day one" and its livability still remains very relevant today.
The north facing hilltop location in the top of the cul-de-sac surrounded by popular, tightly held homes is only a short walk to city and uni buses at the start of the street.
This is the first time ever offered for sale and in such a premium position at the doorstep of Mt Coot-tha, Legacy Way and the exceptional selection of superior schools in the Western Suburbs.
A statement of architecture, a feeling of home.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
680m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.