This property is available now.
Application Approved - High and Bright
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This Gem of a home is positioned on a ridge line to perfectly capture the views and breezes.
Making wonderful use of the block with the oasis-style pool you'll love to call this place home.
The bathrooms have been renovated to a modern standard and you'll be the first to enjoy freshly painted rooms, new carpet and polished floors.
With a unique layout, Gem Road allows for split living with the main bedroom with ensuite and walk through wardrobe separate from the other bedrooms. Allowing the perfect parents' retreat or guest quarters.
You'll also find a second living space/office or 5th bedroom.
There are three bedrooms, laundry and family bathroom on the lowest level and they enjoy direct access to the yard through french doors.
Positioned perfectly in Kenmore, this is one to inspect.
- 4 or 5 Bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Two newly renovated Bathrooms
- Multiple living areas
- Oasis resort style pool
- Brand new carpet
- Separate office / media room
- Double lock up car garage
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Deck with mountain views
- Elevated leafy position
- Fully fenced, child / pet friendly
- Polished timber flooring
- Ample storage options
- Pets upon application
- Bus stop - 110m
- Kersley Road Shopping Village - 600km
- Direct bus to University of Queensland (Route 432) - 250m
- Kenmore State High School Catchment - 2km (in catchment)
- Kenmore South State School - 900m (in catchment)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
701m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.