This property is available now.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the two secure garages, lined with ample storage you enter the home through a rumpus room which is also able to be used as a studio bedroom.
Here in Chapel Hill you can be on top of the world. With its elevated position, leafy outlook and private patios this is a wonderfully pleasant place to enjoy and call home.
Upstairs you'll find an open kitchen and dining space which breaks out onto a leafy patio. The main bedroom has an ensuite, built in cupboards and air conditioning. The block layout allows low maintenance living whilst still offering enjoyable green spaces.
- 4 bedrooms - main with ensuite and air conditioning
- 2 bathrooms
- Rumpus room
- Polished timber floors
- Low maintenance gardens with minimal lawn
- Elevated outlook
- Outdoor patios flowing from kitchen for alfresco dining
- Fruit trees including Guava, Lime, Bananas and Sweet Potato
- School Catchments: Indooroopilly State School & Kenmore State High School
- Bus stop - 700m
- Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre - 1.3km
- Kenmore Village Shopping Centre - 2.3km
- Indooroopilly State Primary School - 2.1km
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 2.7km
746m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.